What are Spectral Regimes and why are they important?
Certain markets are primarily driven by three basic forces: Cyclical, Fundamental and random noise. The concept of Spectral Regimes lets you model this cyclical component. In fact, we can express any market’s cyclical component as a series of sine waves with different amplitudes, periods and phases. Spectral Regimes are designed to allow you to “match” the appropriate sine wave model used by your trading algorithms to the current market. You can then “bench” the other cycle-based algorithms in your toolkit until the appropriate Spectral Regime is in force.
In addition, we can make some market predictions on this type of sine wave model. It’s not perfect, but it does give us an edge. This library and it’s free upgrades for charter members will give you the tools to create the next generation of systems based on these concepts. Please watch this video , you will never look at markets the same after watching it. You will now understand why most technical systems fail.
Why you need this Library Charter Program
- Learn how different Spectral methods and de-trending allow you to identify the Spectral “footprint” of the current market.
- Receive a totally customizable package with six different de-trending techniques and four cycle algorithms included.
- Learn how to develop strategies that work on solid theoretical models of the market, and why, if you don’t use those models with your Cycle-based system, it will never hold up “out of sample”.
- Learn how to detect market Spectral Regimes and use them to select different strategy modules that work for each of these Regimes.
- Learn powerful Digital Signal processing methods using Murray’s fully disclosed code and
- Learn how you can use them in real life to develop your trading strategy.
There is more!
- All code is fully disclosed in EasyLanguage. The source code is 100% open … not a black box.
- Murray will be releasing at least three additional white papers on system development using these methods during the Charter Period for this toolkit. The concepts in the white papers are so proprietary that you will be asked to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) before receiving them. This includes our market prediction algorithm based on spectral analysis which decomposes the market into a simple equation.
Following is a list of the fully disclosed EasyLanguage functions included in the Charter Package.
|Smooth and Filter Functions||Indicator Functions|
You can see this is a very extensive toolbox, with over 50 fully disclosed functions, indicators and strategies. This package will contain 70 tools when finished, including new Strategies.
Since all source code is disclosed, you will be required to sign an NDA for the additional free upgrades that are part of your Charter package. This Adaptive Indicator Upgrade Package will be available for $299.00 ONLY for 10 days before the upgrade price increases to $349.00 and new customers will pay as much as $499.00.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.